Saturday, January 5, 2008

WARNING!!!! ATTENTION!!!! CHECK YOUR TIRES!!!!



So a few weeks ago I was coming out of a retailer, which will remain nameless, and I saw something shiny in the tread of my tire as I approached my vehicle. "Oh great! I have a nail stuck in my tire,” I sarcastically thought to myself. Upon closer inspection I found that it wasn't a nail at all. Needless to say I was very relieved that it was just a diamond stuck in my tire. “It’s about time my car started working for me”, collecting loose diamonds on the street. That is the true sign that a car is happy with its driver, when it gives priceless gifts. Come to think about it this was around Christmas time, I better get my car something really good for its birthday. Moral of the story is check your tires.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Is that for real?!!! I need to start driving around Vegas more!!

Amy said...

UNBELIEVABLE! With that kind of luck you'll have the kids' college paid for in no time :-) Send some of that luck our way please!

Anonymous said...

Spencer, Have you gotten it appraised yet? You know it looked as bright as my diamond did when we compared them. Love Mom