Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm MAD at Big 5 Sports


It seems like I can't even read the sunday paper and look through the ads without having to go buy a watch at Big 5 almost every week!!! grrrrrrr!!!!! its getting to be a little silly... but I really liked it, and with the glass on the back you can see the inner workings and I couldn't resist. Sapphire crystal, 22 jewel movement, swiss made, Lucien Piccard, automatic, with all those features you would expect to pay $62?, $63? maybe you'd even pay $64? you'd be overpaying, since I got it for only $60, that's right. and its automatic, no battery needed, I figure it will pay for itself in battery savings in just 150 or 160 years, after that it starts to pay ME back... i'm a financial genius.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

soon you will have a watch for every occasion! =) It looks nice! Your title threw me off a little and I thought your obsession would end, good to know I am not alone with my vices! =)

Anonymous said...

You are soo funny Spencer! The watch looks great though. Maybe they will have an even better one next week that you can get your money back in only 140 years.