Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Security System for the house....


I installed this gravel "D" in the front yard, which obviously stands for "don't" break in and steal from this house. I'm feeling much safer already thanks to the "D".
A quick update on the orange tree... The only orange growing on the tree fell off this morning, not even as big as a quarter yet, very very sad.
And the backyard is becoming even more dangerous, with toxic mushrooms. I may have to go out and buy some golf clubs, since the mushrooms are about the size of a golf ball complete with its own tee. I could spend a nice evening smacking these things into the neighbors yard.

2 comments:

Ben said...

You didn't say so explicitly, but I can tell based on the inclusion of the poison mushrooms in this post that they play a vital part of the home security system. Are you building up an immunity to them? Do you plan to fill the house with poison mushroom fumes that only you can withstand?

Anonymous said...

I love!!! the D, see it in person in a few days. Love, Mom PS we may have to get rid of the mushroom before Max eats it.